We really appreciate your interest in purchasing our coffees, coffee equipments and everything else. Besides being coffee roasters of fine coffees we also distribute equipments and coffee accessories of recognised manufacturers.
Here some useful information for you:
Most of the cases the orders are shipped to you within 1-2 working days after the payment is received. We use the shipping method that you select during your purchase. Transportation charges are applied according to the destination address. Orders that include coffee equipments may have some extra costs, as shown below.
- Pick-up: Free of charge. You can either choose our two locations (Töölö and Lohja)
- Smartpost: Convenient method with attractive price. You can choose also the closest SmartPost delivery point. Charges: 5,9e.
- Posti: You can collect your order from the nearest Post office. Charges: 8,9e.
- DHL: 18e. For fast deliveries. Products are delivered straight to your door. Charges: 14,5e/20e (for coffee equipments)
Nordic and Baltic countries
- Post: 8,9e/15e (coffee equipments)
- DHL: 15e/20e (coffee equipments)
- Post: 8,9e/20e (coffee equipments)
- DHL: 18e /30 e (coffee equipments)
We only offer secure payment methods. We do not charge for payment methods
- Payment cards: You can pay with our Visa, Visa Debit, Visa Electron, MasterCard and Debit MasterCard cards. Card payment in our online store is secured by Paytrail's SSL-protected payment form. Our company does not have access to card information, and payment card information is not stored in our systems. Our online store uses international Verified by Visa and MasterCard SecureCode verification services to authenticate the cardholder's identity.
- Online Payment:In our store, you can pay for your purchases with most Finnish banks such as Nordea, Sampo Bank etc. In that case, your order will be charged directly from your bank account. Payment takes place in the same way as the payment of any invoice in Netbank. When choosing a payment method for your online payment, simply click on the logo of your bank to go to your online bank to make a payment. You will need your bank's internet IDs to validate your payment. Check that the amount you charge is correct and confirm the payment. After confirming your payment details, your bank will transfer you back to our online store. The charge will be charged from the account at the same time and you will receive an order confirmation in your email. Our cash and payment process is protected by SSL. We do not receive any account information, nor do we store your account information on our servers.
Payment Service Provider
- Credit Transfer: Once you have subscribed, you will receive an instant email showing the details of your order and our bank details. We begin processing your order when your payment is reflected in our account.
Payment estate provider of the service and the payment service provider operates Paytrail Plc (2122839-7) in co-operation with Finnish banks and credit institutions. Paytrail Plc will be credited to the payer by bank statement or card payment and forward payment to the merchant. Paytrail Plc has a payment institution license. In the case of complaints, we ask you to contact the vendor first.
Paytrail Corporation, Business ID: 2122839-7
Phone: 0207 181830
Banking Paytrail Plc (2122839-7) is co-operated with Finnish banks and credit institutions. For the user, the service works just like traditional online payments.