This is course is designed for any participant who would like to learn how to foam milk as a champion and create basic figures on the cup.
- Additional information
In this course the participant will learn how to produce a beautiful commercial-grade microfoam which is needed to accentuate the taste of milk drinks and create infinitive kind of patterns on the cup. The course contains a short theoretical session followed by intensive practice. You should be ending the session knowing how to consistently produce excellent microfoams and pouring basic patterns.
- Length: 2 hrs ( 13:00 – 15:00)
- Location: Cafetoria – Aalto (15 minutes from Kamppi station, next to Aalto university metro station)
- Course language: English
- Course content: 1) Types of milks recommended 2) Equipment and different accessories needed 3) Practice: creation of microfoam for different milk drinks 4) Practice different patterns (Heart, Rosetta)
- Equipment used: Rancilio Silvia PRO, ECM Synchronika, La Marzocco Strada
- About the Trainers and our training environment, click here
- Maximum of 6 people on a course. We can also arrange courses on demand for groups.
– Registration fee includes snacks served for lunch