This is a practical and effective course for home Baristas and Café entrepreneurs who want to get a first hand- experience on the art of Espresso brewing and espresso equipments.
- Additional information
This is a practical and effective course for home Baristas and Café entrepreneurs who want to get a first hand- experience on the art of Espresso brewing and espresso equipments. You will learn about different kind of espressos, espresso equipments and the search for the the “ideal espresso” (calibration). The training will be done with different prosumer espresso machines, among them, Rancilio Silvia PRO and ECM Synchronika.
You can purchase this course for a friend. If so, please indicate during the checkout process the name of the participant, or send us an email.
A 20e coffee gift-card is granted to all participants (valid for 1 month).
- Course content: 1. Coffee bean (varieties, blends, Italian/Nordic style) 2. Espresso tasting 3. Espresso calibration 4. Milk foaming 5) Drinks recipe 6.Cleaning & Maintenance
- Length: 3 hrs ( 9:30 – 12:30).
- Location: Cafetoria – Aalto (15 minutes from Kamppi station, next to Aalto university metro station)
- Course language: English
- About the Trainers and our training environment, click here
- Maximum of 8 people on a course. We can also arrange courses on demand for groups.
– Registration fee includes snacks served for lunch